DOMINICA CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT
Dominica’s citizenship by investment program is one of the longest-running economic citizenship programs in the world. Applying for citizenship by investment in Dominica has become increasingly popular in the last few years. There are numerous benefits to dual citizenship, with Dominica being a particularly appealing place to hold a second passport. The country offers a wealth of new opportunities and experiences.
- Global mobility, including visa-free travel to over 140 territories, from Singapore and Hong Kong to the European Union and the United Kingdom
- Minimal taxation, with no wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income, or capital gains tax
- No physical residency requirements.
- Passport in Just 2-3 Months
- Entire family are eligible - Including spouse, children up to 30 years of age, parents and siblings
- Economic Diversification Fund
To qualify for Dominican citizenship through the Citizenship by Investment program, applicants must make a non-refundable contribution to the EDF.
- Single applicant: USD 100,000
- Spouse of the main applicant: USD 50,000
- Sibling of the main applicant or of the spouse of the main applicant aged 18-25: USD 50,000
- Any dependant other than the spouse of the main applicant or a sibling of the main applicant or of the spouse of the main applicant aged 18-25: USD 25,000 each
- Family of four including the main applicant, the spouse of the main applicant, and two other dependants other than a dependant sibling: USD 175,000
2. Real Estate Investment
Applicants may purchase property valued at a minimum of US$200,000 in a government-approved real estate development. The investment must be maintained for a minimum of three years.
Contact our advisors at AET + PARTNERS LTD. today for further details by phone call or email. Our team will help you find the best solution based on your situation and objectives.