AET+PARTNERS LTD routinely provides legal advice to investors and companies, assisting them from the formulation of strategies to originating deals, setting up appropriate investments for the execution of the most suitable deals, including putting together partners where applicable, business models, bidding for tenders or licenses, providing full due diligence and risk management.
We have successfully acted on behalf of companies and businesses in matters including:
- Buying and selling businesses
- Acquisitions and disposals of shares
- Preparing and advising on shareholder’s agreements (and dealing with shareholders disputes)
- Advising on partnerships and handling partnership disputes
- Providing company secretarial services
- Restoration of Companies to the Register of Companies
- Licence Applications for both personal and for businesses
Whatever the needs of your business, our team can provide proactive, pragmatic and commercially astute legal advice quickly and cost-effectively.
Please speak to our business law experts in London now by contacting our London office or you can request a callback.