St Lucia Programme
St Lucia citizenship is the newest and optimal option in the Caribbean by investment programme, providing a range of benefits for investors. Along all the benefits an island in the Caribbean can offer, this programme offers the advantage of visa-free entry to 145 countries (including UK, Singapore, Hong Kong and EU).
- Visa Free Travel to 145 Countries including UK, EU, Hong Kong and Singapore
- Fast Processing Within 3 Months
- Very Good Connection to America and Europe
- No Residency Requirement
- Citizenship for Life
- Dual Citizenship Possibility
- No Tax on Worldwide Income
- Residency Includes Spouses, Children under 25 years old, disabled children of any age and parents above 65 residing with the applicant)
There are 4 Options available that may grant you a St Lucia citizenship.
- The National Economic Fund
The National Economic Fund was created in order to receive investments to fund St Lucia government-sponsored projects. Applicants can obtain citizenship by making a monetary contribution to the NEF. Requirements may vary. See below.
- Main applicant: $ 100,000
- Main applicant and spouse: $140,000
- Main applicant, spouse and 2 additional family members: $150,000
- Each additional family member of a main applicant, spouse and 2 other family members: $15,000
- Each additional family member: $25,000
2. Real Estate
Applicants may obtain citizenship if they purchase a government-approved property valued at a minimum of $300,000. The property must be owned and maintained for a minimum of 5 years after the obtention of citizenship. Processing fees apply.
3. Pre-Approved Enterprise Project
Citizenship may be obtained by making an investment in a pre-approved enterprise project. Independent investments must be valued at $ 1,000,000 and create 3 jobs minimum. Joint investments must be valued at $6,000,000 (each investor must contribute at least $1,000,000) and create 6 jobs minimum. Applicants may also do an independent investment valued at $3,500,000 and create 3 jobs.
4. Government Bonds
Applicants may invest in Government bonds to obtain citizenship. Investments must be held for a fixed period of time (see below) once the citizenship has been granted.
- Main applicant $ 250,000 (to be held for 5 years)
- Main applicant and one family member $ 250,000 (to be held for 6 years)
- Main applicant and up to 4 family members $ 250,000 (to be held for 7 years)
- Main applicant and up to 4 family members $ 300,000 (to be held for 5 years)
- Any additional family member $15,000 each
Contact our advisors at AET + PARTENRS LTD. today for further details by phone call or email. Our team will help you to find the best solution based on your situation and objectives.